What Happened here? (Student Blogging Challenge Wk 3)

Walking slowly up towards it she blinked in confusion. The house looked like it had taken part in a party during a tornado. Although it wasn’t damaged I had gutted it and there was absolutely nothing left in it. She wouldn’t find anything, there was no clue that I had been there at all. Except… She would see my footprints! She stepped towards the trail of indents in the snow and looked towards the tree that I was behind.

“What happened here?” She whispered.

“Me.” I said calmly, not letting her know she had just stumbled upon the site of the largest Faerie battle in over one hundred and fifty millennium.

“Wh-wha-what?” She stuttered. I sigh, humans are so ignorant. Although I must have looked quite imposing. I was wearing black pants and a leather jacket and had my poison tipped arrows and bow slung over my shoulder, with my long hair out and blowing in the breeze.

“I did this.” without a hint of regret I stepped forward and vanished. She uttered one last word before I stepped out of her world and into mine.

“How?”

This is for the student blogging challenge and they have asked if you guys could finish the story! Could you either leave it in a comment or put a link to your blog with the rest of it in a post. Thanks! Remember, finish it! Please don’t rewrite it because I worked really hard on this.